Fit all of the gear that I would need to activate a park into a backpack, hike out to the location, activate, send the log via WinLink, and hike back out. Success.
- 95 QSOs with mostly good reports.
- Recently acquired the 7AH LIFEP04 Battey from Miady worked better than expected. Lasted about 1.5 hours of continuous TX at 90W.
- Need a protective case for FT-891. Used a towel. It worked.
- Amateur Contact Log pulls up callsign but sometimes gets the name wrong. Need to check if it’s on my end or bad info in Database.
- The coax from the MagLoop was a good call. Nice and short with built-in choke.
- Windows Surface
- Wolf River Coil
- Coax from Mag Loop
- 7AH LIFEP04 Battey from Miady
- Rush 72 Hr Pack